Friday 10 January 2014

Pin Ups: My Favourite Things This Week



Since it seems to be utterly freezing all over the place, how about making the most of it and trying out these frozen bubbles


As soon as I saw this, I was utterly obsessed. I can't wait to go shopping for some felt, I MUST do this! But, I'm biased- I adore foxes. 


I love these simple DIY embroidered cards- a great reason to get excited to write thank you notes, valentines, whatever you want. 


I'm trying to eat more veggies, so this amazing beet and cream cheese dip with pita wedges looks like the ultimate healthy snack. Beets are super good for you!


And these french toast roll-ups look so fun and delicious, a great weekend brunch treat. Plus there's strawberries in them- that makes them healthy, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beets are really healthy. Cream cheese...not so much. Now beets and hummus sounds like they would go together really well for a tasty dip! Yum!

Brittni said...

Oh wow! This looks delicious.